A5 Paper Mould and Deckle
Making paper by hand at home can be a pretty simple process. It’s also a fantastic way to use up your old receipts, scrap papers, junk mail, and copy paper that you were about to throw in the recycling bin, and instead, create a thing of glorious handmade beauty.
The mould and deckle are simple to use. The mesh is flexible and detaches completely, letting you lay your paper sheets flat onto towelling then assemble easily so you can get on with making the next sheet.
1x A5 Paper mould and deckle.
- Make a paper slurry mixture in a bucket.
- Scoop some slurry into your mould and deckle.
- Let the water run through as much as possible into the bucket.
- Take the mesh out of the frame and place face down or paper side down onto towelling or thick paper, press down onto the mesh with another towel or sponge to get most of the water out.
- Lift the mesh to release the paper from the mesh. Cover your paper with other towelling or thick paper to squeeze the water out.
- Lift your paper and place onto fresh towelling, cover your paper and let it dry or you may place something heavy on top until it is dried.
|Dimensions||21.5 × 15.5 × 2 cm|
DIY Book Binding Supplies
No Walk-ins - We are an online store.
Address: 55 Dunville Road, Grosvenor, Bluff, Durban, South Africa, 4052